Super Smash Bros. Melee

Shadow*91

Not Here
Jan 26, 2009
Another site.
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
the old thread died out long ago...
Who still has or plays this great game? I'm currently borrowing it from a friend and I'm constantly playing it on my old GC.

My best is Roy and I sub Kirby and Link.

haha.I still have this game.Its not even in the case.Its in the GB.I played it yesterday with a couple of friends.I use Main luigi,sub Game and watch,and falco.

yep best gc game yet i main mewtwo sub roy and captain falcon
p.s. tiers r 4 queers

TR4Q lol

i was always trying to prove Roy is best in tourney's. or at least better then Marth.

one thing i've come to miss from Melee is Fountain of Dreams. i love the stage! it's like a better Battlefield (btw Battlefield in Melee is UGLY!) i wish they kept that instead of Green Greens.

:papermario:you know want i dont like is that in the new super smash bros brawl you get half of all the melee stages

:papermario:you know want i dont like is that in the new super smash bros brawl you get half of all the melee stages
really? a lit of us call that a good thing. some of us even wanted to have a few Smash 64 levels (like Saffron City or Hyrule Castle)

melee is a great game, I dont have it anymore but when i did, I used falco as my main, then doctor mario, then mewtwo

marth, roy, link, ganondorf, and falco were my top characters in that game:) i was a complete ass-hole with marth:lol: but roy...that is a WHOLE different story:devil:

Roy. Oh god Roy. He always had the extra 'umph' I needed when playing Marth. I also used Fox.

I like Melee better than Brawl. Can't help it. :(
Fountain of Dreams was great. It shat neon rainbows and the size was more accommodating for duels.

Last edited:
I luv melee

Melee is awsome!! Check out this vid i made dedicated to Melee.

It's Hitler's reaction to Melee not being on the MLG playlist!!

Enjoy!!

:)

I use to own it. I wish I was able to afford another copy of the game. I usually played as Mario or Kirby and my favorite stage was Final Destination. Having half the Melee stages is okay, but having all the new stages, +All Melee Stages, +All the N64 SSB stages (with Updated Graphics) would have made it the best. I just hope Hal Laboratory releases Super Smash Bros. for the VC as an N64 title so I can kick ass on all Super Smash Bros. Games on one console.

Hal Laboratory doesn't exist anymore. thats the main reason it took so long for Japan to get the game. they had to re-get the licensing for certain things first. but now the UK has it but still no Smash64 for the US. GOD DAMNIT NINTENDO!

anyways... did anybody else prefer Adventure Mode to SSE or is that just me?

I have the game, but don't really play it anymore. I currently am in favor of Brawl.

I still have Melee. I don't really play it anymore because I like Brawl better. I played it while my Wii was broken though. Fox and Link were my mains in Melee and Kirby and Mewtwo were my subs. I tried to use Marth and Roy but I sucked with both of them. I also had no idea about tiers back when I played it a lot.

Back