Super Smash Bros. Melee

daisyJ27

Angel Of Chaos
Oct 29, 2009
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
In my opinion this is one of the best fighting games if all time! A lot better tgan brawl. I mainly like it because of the fast movements your able to pull off. Though i don!t like Brawl as much i wish when Nintendo was creating Melee that they had added Sonic in there. For the people who enjoy this game what was your favorite thing about it?I had used FalcoLinkDr. MarioUm pretty almost all the characters but those are my 3 mains. :)

Melee is superior to Brawl in regards to competitive viability only. Otherwise, Brawl beats it out cleanly in every regard.

... What I liked 'bout Melee is that it was the newest Smash Bros. game. The faster pace in comparison t' Brawl as well, but Project:M sates that there want just fine.

Melee is superior to Brawl in regards to competitive viability only. Otherwise, Brawl beats it out cleanly in every regard.... What I liked 'bout Melee is that it was the newest Smash Bros. game. The faster pace in comparison t' Brawl as well, but Project:M sates that there want just fine.
Project M feels different

i loved playing as roy and mewtwo, roy just cause sometimes you catch someone of gaurd with a blazer for epictrollkill.

that made it sooooooo much more satisfing to kill with, you know you messed up when blazer kills you.
'specially against my roy.
i was terrible at melee as a child i obly button mashed and did neutral b and a moves lol.

No, Blazer doesn't kill period. It really doesn't... bar a glitch/exploit/that thing MR posted ages ago. If you killed with Blazer, you ****ed up since ya got your opponent to 300% or somethin' without killin' 'em via another move.

................must google immediately.
oh god my memory is so fricking bad, i meant flare blade 'facepalm' so tired lol.

Last edited:
true dat, i doubt i had every gotten any of my friends to 300% anyways, i usually lost before then, but im a good sport and rarely complained about their superior skill and the fact they targeted me first to get me out of the game as soon as possible.

Back