Syncing Controllers

Status
Not open for further replies.

WiiMaster280

WiiChat Member
Dec 8, 2006
To sync open the front of the wii. Open the back of ur wiimote. Hold the button on back of wiimote for 2 seconds.
the while you rstill holding it hold the button on the wii slot that you opened after 2-4 seconds you will hear a noise and you controllers will be synced.

Ya I no but trust me some people i no r real stupid and i don't see them and even conversations that i hear are crazy. People are kinda slow and dont read. People in school have been aaking me this for days so i told them ill post it today.

...Why are you posting mutliple threads with information everybody already knows?

People ask a lot. It's that (for example my frien A.J.) Wants to get a wii but doesn't no wat to do. My friend in school (Brian) asks me bout it everyday. My friend Gio wants to get one but really doesn't no wats so good nout it (I no)

So because you have ignorant friends we must suffer listening to you state facts about the system and waste space in the forum....I'm sorry that was mean....

CoryChevalier said:
So because you have ignorant friends we must suffer listening to you state facts about the system and waste space in the forum....I'm sorry that was mean....
:lol:

ok...you're name is Wiimaster and you come to this forum and just start posting random facts that everyone knows. Why? You trying to impress a girl? I'd buy her some chocolate, they like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back