Taking Requests!

BradBoz

WiiChat Member
Jul 26, 2009
I live at the Friend Zone Act 1.
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Hey there! I'll be taking requests on Siggys! Yesh! So If you need a siggy, give me a picture and tell be what it says Kk? Alrighty this event should start remarkable!:D

if yerr still up to making siggys [yes i say siggys as well + my former dog was named siggy lol] can you make me a sick ass nazi zombies siggy you know the nazi zombies mode from call of duty?

if yerr still up to making siggys [yes i say siggys as well + my former dog was named siggy lol] can you make me a sick ass nazi zombies siggy you know the nazi zombies mode from call of duty?

OH YEAH.. XD
Yeah I do... Your siggy will be out tonight or tomorrow!

hey no rush besides taking your time = perfection! xDD
btw thanks a lot man

hopefully ppl will see my sick siggy you make me and will want to request from you

OH YEAH.. XD
Yeah I do... Your siggy will be out tonight or tomorrow!

hey no rush besides taking your time = perfection! xDD
btw thanks a lot man

hopefully ppl will see my sick siggy you make me and will want to request from you
No Problem...
Gets gloves on...
LETS DO THIS

Its done hybrid

129986821840599.jpg

It done Adtr

129986821840599-1.jpg

Last edited:
BRO!!! LOL!!! ive seen that MOVIE!!! its sick!!! and that siggy is sick!!! xDDD
thanks so much man!!

EDIT: Hey hey! do me a favor will ya? can you enlarge my siggy to like a notebook paper size
because ive decided instead of using it as a siggy imma put that picture in my folder the front side

thats so bad ass! thanks again xD

Back