Tattoos

Crovax

WiiChat Member
Apr 24, 2007
Canada
I know this might be a long shot seeing as most of the people around here seem to be 16. So any you people have any? I have 2, i have the Aphex Twin Logo on my right arm and i got another one custom done for my left arm, consisting of mostly tentacles and some metal at the bottom of it.

im really thinking of getting the trinity symbol tattooed on my arm somewhere but my dad is one of them people who think its stupid and i dont feel like hearing him scream and yell about it. ill probably get it after i get into collage.

btw for those who dont know, this is a trinity symbol:
trinity5.jpg

it represents the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Christian thing). however more than likely i will design it myself

I'm thinking of getting this:

Wantedtatoo.jpg

Or maybe a little gecko on my ankle, and I haven't got any at the moment

I have 4:

First one is a design my brother drew up thats on the back of my right tricep that extends down to my elbow.

The second one is a celtic cross on my right bicep.

The third one is a picture of my face on my left shoulder (ala Steve-o, anyone?) with my last name under it.

The 4th is on my left rib cage. It's a naked mexican chic wearing a sombrero. Soccer cleats are covering her boobs, and shes holding a soccer ball infront of her crotch.

LOL a range of tattoos Coleman,

Mitch im in the same boat as you, my Dad fails to see the point in them too.
I might get one but I really dunno. We'll have to see... Probably tribal

And Rach: I wouldn't get that tatoo, Could lead to growing a garden path lol! - Not attractive on a girl, LOL

Haha, thanks Smurf.

I'm thinking about getting a sleeve on my left arm. I don't know what of, yet. But I still have a while before I can start saving up for it.

LOL. I was searching for wierd tattoo's on Google [Since your a fan of them]

And I found these two. Enjoy!

EDIT: One didn't work

web_armpit_tattoo.jpg

Last edited:
^ lol that hilarious, anyway no chance i'm getting one, they look really messed up when you're old

Very nice indeed. Those colors really pop! Are you gonna continue it down the rest of your arm?

im not sure exactly which one i want but either way i know im going to get it soon-

initially i wanted chilly willy posing with a gun in his hands (like a charlies angels pose)

then i found a pic of "harley quinn" from batman and i really wanted her.....harley quinn reminds me of how i fell inlove (i mean big time) with an ex of mine he almost jeopardized my whole career....:( however it made me stronger and i feel that getting her first would be a bit more "personable"

the story behind chilly willy is because my name is jill. my grandpa who is still alive calls me "jilly will" all the time. i think when he passes away (which i pray to god wont be anytime soon) ill do it then. in the mean time i think harley will be my first choice

this is the pic i found that i wanted to do

162d9a49a5287519f2e278ae7341267c.jpg

i want it on my right hip IE my gun hip- it wont be as big as the pic i want it more about the size of a snapple cap

Back