Tennis game

beneeboi

Dec 7, 2006
Australia
I really enjoy playing wii tennis, and i must admit - it was very addictive and kept me occupied for quite a while, even despite its lack of features.

Anyway, i bought my Wii about a year ago and i didnt have as much time for video games as i would of liked. I was hoping that there would be a decent tennis game out by now, something around the likes of Top spin on the xbox. Wii tennis had no potentional to be a long lasting game - for obvious reasons.

Im having trouble finding a game like this and i was wandering if there is/will be a game with a good tennis career mode with licenesed players, tournaments and such (on the wii).

Well I realize you want a real experience, but Sega Superstars tennis featuring Sega characters is coming out soon. And I am sure we will see a Mario Tennis again soon.

However, a Top Spin is coming out on Wii, so you should be happy about that.
I believe that one is coming out in the early part of this year.

There is a Top Spin Tennis set to release this year for the WII and other systems. At Gamespot, it says the release date is Q2, so that's sometime between April and June. Then again, that's probably still pretty tentative. However, at least there is a solid tennis game on the way.

CantGetAWii said:
Well I realize you want a real experience, but Sega Superstars tennis featuring Sega characters is coming out soon. And I am sure we will see a Mario Tennis again soon.

However, a Top Spin is coming out on Wii, so you should be happy about that.
I believe that one is coming out in the early part of this year.

Sounds great!

Ill be looking forward to top spin on the wii, loved it on the xbox. Might give Mario tennis a go.. not too sure about the sega one.

Thanks for the help mate!

Yea, Mario tennis for the Wii ought to be brilliant. The gamecube version was. However I don't think anything has been released on it at all so you'll have a long wait for that tennis game.

Does anyone if you can move around in Mario Tennis/top spin??? if so what will it be like?

Like in wii tennis... you cant move, you just hit the ball.

Well, neither of them are out yet so we don't know.

Spinty said:
Well, neither of them are out yet so we don't know.

yeah well developers sometimes release information on upcoming games with new features and all that kinda thing.

Back