"Thank You" Thread

AceAlabama

The Sound of Silence
Oct 22, 2007
Abbotsford, BC
Wii Online Code
6967-1017-4807-2201
This is a thread where you can thank people that have helped or have just been nice to you in the past here at WiiChat!
Feel free to thank anyone here.

I would like to thank:
FRuMMaGe,
LinksDarkSide,
Kai,
bw!,
Darkprinny,
the Mods,
and all the people in my sig and that I forgot.
I may add more if I get reminded.

Last edited:
i would like to thank many ppl, 1st ac dude (banned) for giving me my second rep bar:)
popert for making me my sigs

linksdarkside for being a cool person...lol
there are plenty more, but i dont feel like typing out thank you's for everyone:)

*didnt get thanked*
Rarely gets thanked for helping (like the one in the VC lounge where the guy just became annoying)

*Sits in the corner sulking*

i would thank you darkprinny, but you didnt do any thing for me sooo...yeah, you could givme rep and then ill thank you:) jk

Kai said:
i would thank you darkprinny, but you didnt do any thing for me sooo...yeah, you could givme rep and then ill thank you:) jk
Im thinking
no5bi5.png

DarkP hate rep

Speaking of rep
imageshackvy3.gif

Id like to thank Imagshack whos bandwidth I rape on a daly basis

thnks pikachu
wiiwouldlike2play
linksdarkside
tman
wii_girliefarie
dbomb
acealabama
for being in my network:)

*cough* ahem....

i wanna thank darkprinny for raping imageshack's bandwith (freakin' commies)

i also wanna thank chach for making the RE4 thread, also axtlar for making the macho/chauvenistic thread, and leve for making v2.0 (best times i've had on this forum), thanks to Syntax and all the other mods for banning all those obnoxious spammers, and anybody else i forgot that has helped my this past year.

So after my hard work, fingers breaking from typing i dont even get a thank you? you probably just forgot, you know you love willy

(ps i mean me willy not "willy" willy

Back