The Best Final Fantasy Game

daviduk200

The XBOX 360 Guy
Jul 18, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Right i didt know where to put this thread lol, bacause over the years, the Final fantasy games have been spread accross loads of consoles lol,,

but basically vote for your fave Final fantasy game and say why.

Final Fantasy I-------- 1
Final Fantasy II-------
Final Fantasy III------- 1
Final Fantasy IV------- 1
Final Fantasy V-------
Final Fantasy VI------- 4
Final Fantasy VII------ 4 -----<----My vote here :)
Final Fantasy VIII----- 3
Final Fantasy IX------ 3
Final Fantasy X------- 3
Final Fantasy X-2-----
Final Fantasy XI-------
Final Fantasy XII------

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicals-----
Final fantasy VII dirge of cerberus ---
Final Fantasy Chocobo tales--------- 1

I love 7 for its story, and thats all lol,

oh and i loved the materia aystem and it made me really feel for the characters, and Aeries death, was the sadest moment in gaming for me,

my predictions on top 3 most popular

1st---7
2nd ---9
3rd----10

P.S let me take this time, to point out to anye mods, super mods and even i0n, that we need polls, other forums have them, why cant we ?

im not sure who as the power to give us them, maybe its just i0n, i dunno but i point it out to everyone

Last edited:
Final Fantasy IX - Chocobo quest xD - I finished checking them all. 107 hours it took me to complete it because of that. Loved it xD

7 and 9 ok 1 for each,

p.s the 3 most popular in my prediction are 7 9 10 lool

Hmm, hard to decide.

I like VIII's characters best.
I like Final Fantasy VII for story and best evildoer.
I like Final Fantasy X's battle system.

Overall, I guess out me down for Final Fantasy VIII. Not the best for story and battle system, but still not that bad.

7 is my all time fave game nvm fave final fantasy lol 10 was great to, but ok 1 for 8

its obviously FFX lol i just loved that game got sooo attached to the characters!

I don't think this would be quite fair because I sincerely doubt that anyone's played all the Final Fantasies :nono:

But for all it's worth, I vote Final Fantasy - Chocobo Tales.

well i liked x a lot its my 2nd fave, but 10-2 was not so good,

i enjoyed the different battle system in 10-2, it was very action packed, and was fun to try and master, and gave you a sort of feeling of accomplishment in it. but the game itself was terrible, the style of game, the missions, all of it really, i still completed it though

I was more pissed about the story.. FFX started with an attack on a city.. FFX-2 starts with a concert WTF that takes away alot from the whole theme and feel of what FFX was really about.

daviduk200 said:
well i liked x a lot its my 2nd fave, but 10-2 was not so good,

i enjoyed the different battle system in 10-2, it was very action packed, and was fun to try and master, and gave you a sort of feeling of accomplishment in it. but the game itself was terrible, the style of game, the missions, all of it really, i still completed it though
Did you not realise that the reason for X-2 being made was because many girls asked for a sequel to see what happened to Tidus?!

Why do you think it was three girls in the lead roles? And the J-pop? The "episodic storyline" - felt a bit like a soap opera.

It was targeted at those that wanted a sequel - girls who had just gotten into Final Fantasy X. They wondered what happened to Tidus, and so that was resolved too.

I think seeing the game in those terms helps you to appreciate the game a bit better.

Back