The Big Issue: What's Nintendo got up its sleeve?

_A NEW METRIOD!! WITH ONLINE WOULD BE GREAT. IT'D BE SOO COOL SOMETHING SORTA/OR EXACLTY LIKE HALO BUT BETTER. :yesnod: :smilewinkgrin: :wink:

Probably there gonna have an online FPS with headset support or something like that. That be good, but hopefully its a DK game or Sonic game.

How about a new, original franchise/game series? Or more third party support?

Do you guys really want a new Mario/Zelda/Donkey Kong?

Douten said:
The appeal to the casual crowd is gonna be Wii Fit.
Other than that I don't know what the other games are. Could be Zelda, that'd be nice or Animal Crossing, both are great~ : )
Seeing as Wii Fit will be released before E3, that would be very lame on Nintendo's front. Like what was suggested it may be Wii Sports 2...or some other casual title that uses the balance board.

A new Zelda would be great, it does sort of make sense for it being such a huge series and all. I wouldn't have thought before that Nintendo's holiday hit would be a Zelda game.

Headset support will most likely launch with Animal Crossing, I think thats a safe bet, whenever it is released in North America.

reg says "There's going to be a big game for the holiday that gamers will want."

what does gamers mean?
im guessing someone who plays a lot of games.

another thing reggie says is "We're going to have great new content maximizing all of our key franchises. It's going to be a great second half."

"key franchises" meaning mario, zelda, metriod, ect.
who knows what can come out.
maybe a lot more mii games.

maybe a nintendo of japanese franchise
i was surfing through the virtual console games and i found one named sin and punishment
mario party online?
mario fps
starfox free roam

but i think reg implied that a few games will come out in the second half of this year.
different games can satisfy different types of gamers.

i found an article on wiki-p on franchises established on nintendo systems
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franchises_established_on_Nintendo_systems

wiisports and wiiplay are the only franchises that have been established on the wii

heres a link to a list of video games published by nintendo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_games_published_by_Nintendo

you can get an idea of what nintendo franchises they have to work with.

CantGetAWii said:
Headset support will most likely launch with Animal Crossing, I think thats a safe bet, whenever it is released in North America.

Lol @ chat support with Animal Crossing.

"So...wanna collect berries or something?"

I'll be honest, Mario Kart Wii is stretching it, I am ready for some NEW Nintendo games. New characters! Let's go Nintendo, impress us! Retro is cool too, but you need something new.

Back