the big question !!!

jimbo

wii are cool!!!!!
Mar 13, 2007
glasgow,scotland
so if the gamecube was #1 last gen..how would nintendo of done things diffrently.

like would we of still seen the wii and would it be good graphics. or would we just of seen a ps3

All of the word "of" in your post should have been the world "have".

But anyway, I don't think we would see a PS3, but an original Nintendo console with no or little motion controls.

Last edited:
manufan15 said:
All of the world "of" in your post should have been the world "have".

But anyway, I don't think we would see a PS3, but an origional Nintendo console with no or little motion controls.

All of the WORDS "world" in your post should have been the WORD "word."

This is hilarious!

Jimbo, learn how to use "have" for Christ's sake!

Manufan, quit accidentally typing the wrong words when you're picking on someone's grammar!

lololololololololo

Haha, I admit that I did. But it's safe to say that usually my grammar's fine.

I wuld of thinked about dad insted off posting befor he wuld of posted wut he posted offin have of not said...ok bye

I think the DS is an indication that nintendo was working towards new game play and would have taken the risk with the wii anyway. If the gamecube had been huge, then the wii would have been bigger because PS3/XBox loyalists would have existed in smaller numbers. I also think there would be better 3rd party support from the gamecube era and the wii would have released with a better offering of games without the drought that existed last year. (...getting back to the topic)

They may not of made the Wii because if they saw that normal controller based consoles worked, they wouldn't of needed to be innovative, they'd just pull a Sony or Microsoft and build something bigger and badder.

Nope they would have made the Wii... difference is the graphics would have been better due to people making money off a nintendo platform. We would be getting devil may cry and metal gear and other games. Seriously the PS3 would be a lot cheaper though. And the Wii would have been around 300-400 dollars like the n64.

Back