The biggest disappointment in a game?

Ashwii00

Nintendo Loyalist
Dec 27, 2007
IN
Wii Online Code
3080-8261-2528-7278
With all the excitement of the Wii's release, I am sure some of us went crazy and bought some questionable games, and were a bit disappointed to shell out 50 dollars for a game that just sits there now, thinking it'd be something spectacular.

Anyone have a game they bought, and wish they didn't?

All my Wii games except Resident Evil 4 and NFL 07 :/

When the Wii was pretty new and didn't have a large library of games, my brother bought 'WarioWare: Smooth Moves'. A friend of mine said it was a great game ... and we believed him.

The moment my brother started playing, I was getting nervous and started yelling at the screen because the game was so bad. I felt insulted as a Nintendo customer and I will never trust the Nintendo seal of quality again.

My brother sold the game on ebay and got a fair amount of money for it.

I will never buy a Wii game that solely consists of minigames.

I'd have to agree, I was kind of shell-shocked with the Wario. The first half hour I was like "Why am I shaving a beard, or zipping a zipper?" But I think once you get over it's extreme Japanese format, it becomes something quite entertaining, and hilarious to watch friends play.

None.
I only buy what I know is a good game or can be counted on to be good like Zelda and Metroid etc.

I rent ones or read some reviews on ones I am not sure about, maybe you should as well.

My games are Zelda Twilight Princess, Metroid Prime 3, Resident Evil 4 and Umbrella Chronicles as well as Super Mario Galaxy.

None but the worst i bought was prolly the The Bigs

Note it's the worst of all ive boughten. Im not saying its bad

Mario Party 8 was a HUGE let down for me

I bought it knowing the mario party series has always been great

Unfortunately, it seems the series reached it's peak with #7

probaly fer me metroid prime i mean dont get me wrong its a terrific game i really enjoyed it up until i got stuck.......so that would be y i dont play it anymore cuz i cant go on lol im at like 11% too
im thinkin of jus makin a new file nd starting over nd see if i can get it but idk right now it jus sits there
im to busy playing smg, spm, nd MoHH2

SSX Blur - Well, at the time of purchase I didn't really research this and just thought 'oh yeah snow boarding w00t'. It was enjoyable at times but overall poor.

I got my Wii at realease and also a copy of Far Cry, that was a complete let down. The gameplay was ok, but it was just a half assed port and overall dissappointing.

I can't believe you poeple don't like SSX Blur, is it because you don't like it, or you just can't figure it out. I know when I first got it I was somewhat upset because of what it takes to do uber tricks, but once I got the hang of it I loved it and I still play, have been playing it since it released. And Graphically it is pretty good as well, maybe you have to be a fan of the SSX series who knows.

I bought Spy Games: Elevator Mission as an impulse buy. Save your money. I just wanted a shooter that wasn't World War related. I'm getting Far Cry today for the same reason and because it's only 20 bucks. Hope I like it better than ElronMac!

Last edited:
Back