The Character you hate the most

wolfang

The wolf player
Jan 10, 2007
Space
Which videogame character do you hate most than any other and why?

I would say I hate Donkey Kong, because It´s just an ape with a necktie, and many people loves him just because he´s an ape, It´s just unfair.

the characters I hate the most are the ones which do something completely stupid over and over again...Like navi's "hey listen" (I don't actually hate navi that much.

I see this sometimes in FPS games - when the maps are not designed that well and my team mates (in example UT) walk into walls or in circles.

Also hate anyone on an Internet FPS match...

For me its Cool Spot from that really old 7-up game on the SNES and Sega Genesis.
429px-Coolspotggboc.jpg

Cool_Spot.png

EDIT: The music was pretty cool though....

Leche159TKE said:
For me its Cool Spot from that really old 7-up game on the SNES and Sega Genesis.
429px-Coolspotggboc.jpg

Cool_Spot.png

dont dis him man, that game was dope. on top of that he was one of the first 3d characters!

I forgot about the owl...only useful thing he did was fly you down from a mountain - up from a lake etc.

I love cool spot as well ninja senses...he was so stupidly funny.

geoff2005 said:
any character that represents a wolf.

why you ask? beacuse ur username is wolf :wink:

I love you too geoff2005:wink:

Ooccooco...

You know, that thing that warps you out of a dungeon in Twilight Princess? I hate that thing, it's son, and it's entire race! Worst thing since Prince Tricky from StarFox Adventures.

Leche159TKE said:
429px-Coolspotggboc.jpg

Cool_Spot.png

OMG i remember this game. It was so much fun. It played the WipeOut song. I miss this game.

any character on the Donkey Kong universe......
I don´t know why, I just hate them for being a bunch of monkeys

Back