The clan advertising thread

DBloke

An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Ok hence forth posting clans in this section (as well as others) is a banable offence. (Now three days as I feel 7 is a bit harsh)

You can ether
  • Post your clan add in The clan section
  • Post it in this thread here using the template bellow and I will add it to the first post.
  • Bugger off the site.

Rules.
Use normal fonts. (no massive sized ones. no colour clash ones)
Only post clan adverts in this thread. Do not discuss them (feel free to make a thread in the clan section to talk about them and I will sticky it)
"Webs" sucks.
I do not own COD and am not online with my Wii as I hate online gaming.
Follow the template or your post will be deleted.

Template. With guide on how to use it.

Clan name - <Insert clan name here>
Game(s) - <Insert what games here>
Friend code/Contact details - <How do people join? Friend codes preferred>
Console - <PS2/Wii/360/PS3/DS/PSP/What ever>
Other info you feel needs to be known - <Plug the **** outa your clan. Tell people why its good>

Last edited:
Clan name - $u | $pecial Unit
Game (s) - at the moment cod:mw:r, cod:waw, mkw, mh3
Contact - www.mikemania.bplaced.net or PM
Console - Wii
Other info - we're a german clan and recruiting only germans for easier communication, we'll take challenges of other clans from all over the world - gamebattles based or not

Clan name - K.W.E.R.K.Y.
Game(s) - COD MWR
Friend code/Contact details - http://kwerkyclan.webs.com/
Console - Wii
Other info you feel needs to be known - We're a new friendly, active clan and lookin for active members

Clan name - The Dark Knights
Game(s) - Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex
Friend code/Contact details - Pm me or www.thedarkknightswii.webs.com
Console - Wii
Other info you feel needs to be known - We have TONS to offer, includeing a full Military ranking structure, in clan tourneys, training/tips and help, and SO much more.
We need members, so if u join now ull find urself high in command pretty fast.

Clan name-REAP
Games-Call of Duty World at War
friend code/contack info-http://reapclan.webs.com/ or just private message me
console-wii
other info u feel needs to be know-there are no requirment to join just pm me if u wanna join

Clan name - Inglorious Bastards
Game(s) - CoD Reflex
Friend code/Contact details - http://ibcod4.webs.com/ Register and Chat with owners or Mod
Console - Wii
Other info you feel needs to be known - We are the Origional Clan but have been inactive, but now we are back, Moderators are still needed so Join ASAP.

Doap

Clan name - <Death Ops Assault Personnel>
Game(s) - <COD Reflex>
Friend code/Contact details - <3450 9529 3032 doapclan.webs.com>
Console - <Wii>
Other info you feel needs to be known - <Close knit clan, actually get to play with a member as one is online almost all the time>

Clan name: UA/ ULTIMATE ASSASSINS
Game: Call of duty modern warfare and soon to be black ops
friend code/contact details: visit our social group or pm HomieG
Console: Wii
Other info: contact Homieg or goalie2009

Clan name - Awesome Sniper Team
Game(s) - COD Modern Warfare Reflex
Friend code/Contact details - You can join us in our forum www.awesome-team-sniper.proboards.com and my fc is 0069-8331-1214
Console - Wii
Other info you feel needs to be known- We are a new clan but we have experienced player and we are active, you don't need to be only a sniper to join. We also have a web site in construction : www.wix.com/Peverell/awesomesniperteam

Clan Name- Urban Domination (UD)
Game(s)-Mwr,Waw,Black Ops
Friend code/Contact details - Our Directory Website is: www.urbandomination.webs.com And my Fc is in my Signature.Console-Wii,
Other info-Our clans is very active we have 31+members and are entered in HomieG's Turny! We are not just any ordinary clan we treat each other like family in UD! We respect anyone and everyone!

(Ps.Thanks Dprinny)

Last edited:
Back