The End of The World Is On March 9th!!!!!!!!

Eh? Erm. UK release date is around May :) NO FAIR! :mad5: Hopefully by then the silly 20 second loading screen will b scratched away :)

the end of the world would be to get the disc home to find out your drive is dirty and wont recognize it. LOL but really if that happened to me i dunno what id do.

Oh yay the year i graduate....:( (dam aztec's with there predictions and there......Chicken noodle soup(now with live beating hearts sacrifice at the top of a pyramid in central america!)

Milton.S said:
Eh? Erm. UK release date is around May :) NO FAIR! :mad5: Hopefully by then the silly 20 second loading screen will b scratched away :)

cry me a river

and, ya it would kinda suck if we didnt get it on the 9th, but if it was the end of the world, i wouldnt be worrying about a silly game

zapasant93 said:
cry me a river

and, ya it would kinda suck if we didnt get it on the 9th, but if it was the end of the world, i wouldnt be worrying about a silly game

True dat.:yesnod:

Aions said:
the end of the world is in 2012 every one knows that
it's gonna be sick nasty!

EDIT: anyone hear the popes theory? some saint predicted the line of popes based on the name they pick, benedict is now, the next one is supposed to be peter, and no one takes the name peter out of respect for the first pope (peter the apostle) so he's gonna take the name peter and the world is pretty much gonna end. apparently.

This thread is almost a year old and relates to a topic that is no longer viable.

In other words, comedic gold.

Back