The first characters

JT.

A glitch in life
Apr 16, 2007
We all know, that you start off with some characters in Brawl, and the rest you unlock.

Most of you have already seen this:
brawl.jpg

If it's anything like Melee, the characters in the cover will be the characters you start off with. Thought I ought to point it out!

Note: Zelda, Donkey, Yoshi, Boser and Ice climbers aren't there, you started with them in Melee , so there might be characters on the back of the cover. We pretty much know, though, that we have at least these characters. These may be the only ones you have in the begining, as it would make sense, since the game has a lot more depth than melee, and will therefore also have more characters to unlock. 11 characters is only 3 less than in melee.

Last edited:
Meta knights in the top right corner, so no worries!:yesnod:

guys, i just checked the site and say that there was a new character on the website. i just want to resist not looking at it and i don't know who it is. don't spoil it but just tell me if they're good or not...

andrewguy said:
guys, i just checked the site and say that there was a new character on the website. i just want to resist not looking at it and i don't know who it is. don't spoil it but just tell me if they're good or not...

Not, at least I don't think so

Wario said:
...He's a character that..CAN be good....but most people won't like him/her. :yesnod:

I hope he's not too much like Ness. Ness was a good character but two of Ness would be awful.

oh, i hope ness is back. wait, never mind, he will be back because he's the main character from earthbound.

Back