The Great Splash_King

Truegamer360

The Retired Paladin
Jan 5, 2013
Behind you watching what you post.
Wii Online Code
0760-4958-1334-4768
Here you can talk about how awesome the Great Splash_King, Karp-Mod, Magikarp and his many other names is. This is mainly a Moderator appreciation thread so is you don't care much for the Great Karp-Mod go fall in a pit full of lava at 110 degrees so you die slowly, get pulled out before golden brown and eaten from the inside out by parasites.... OR if your a fanatic about how awesome Karp_Mod is just post about him and describe the awesomeness level.

Remember kids:

If your not Karpin, you harpin!!!

And then I camea lockin.
Just to be a shockin
heres a big old cockin
images

Not only am I not stupid enough t' click that (unlike prior t' my adolescent years), nor am I dumb enough t' think you'd be so horrible as t' link it in the first place.

... On Wiichat, anyways.

Hola Mitch. Have ya come t' admit that in my short time of servin' Wiichat, I've done more than twice as much as you've ever managed? Ahh, there's no need t' say anythin', as I've said it for ya. I've never been one for flattery nor gloatin'.

Hola Mitch. Have ya come t' admit that in my short time of servin' Wiichat, I've done more than twice as much as you've ever managed? Ahh, there's no need t' say anythin', as I've said it for ya. I've never been one for flattery nor gloatin'.

Pfft you wish. I endured the time when we had no admin for a few months and no ability to IP ban. Once members found out... Oh god the spam *shudder*

Back