The Haunting Hour

ARav989

WiiChat Member
Dec 13, 2006
New Joisey 0_o
Wii Online Code
6597-7058-7157-6973
:lol: 3:15-4:15A.M Is known as the Haunting Hour. Apparently, it is when the spirits "come out to play". I just learned about this from a friend about an hour ago when it first started for today.

The point of this thread? What's your thoughts? Do you believe? Have any stories that have happened during this hour? Is it a load of bull? You tell me. Share your opinions.

I'm still skeptical honestly. I have no idea what to believe. Anyway...3 minutes until the Haunting Hour is over...Lets see how it goes

Last edited:
I believe the human mind is good at tricking itself. It's peculiar how ghosts only ever seem to come out at night, which coincidently is when the brain is least alert...

well its only 1 30 here, but i dont think ghosts exist. i dont even think we haves souls, i think that when we die...we just die, nother afterwords, just death. ive been up around that time plenty of times, but ive never seen anything like aghost or anythng.

Yeah what happens after death is prolly the most confusing subject one could discuss. but that's besides the point. Let's keep this on the "supernatural".

Btw Napalmbrain, I believe you're right. Before i found out about this, Nothing really happened in my house. Then tonight I kept thinking I was hearing noises. How easily the brain can trick you...

It's absolutely bollocks, presented with this idea, you'll just make up something yourself because you want it subconsciously to appear real, why you'd want to make you cack yourself God only knows. Everyone goes through this hour, every day! There's nothing scary about haunting people when they're asleep, psh.

One of my friends has actually had several very real experiences with ghosts/demons, so I believe that theres something that exists to that extent

Just bring a ouija board to an old house in the ghetto and see what happens.

I'd much rather just take my friends word for it.

Last edited:
Back