The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild Video Game (Prime Only, Pre-Order) $47.96

dascrow

WiiChat Admin
Staff member
Aug 18, 2009
Amazon Prime Exclusive. Amazon is offering preorders of the The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Video Game for a low $47.96 Free Shipping. Tax in many states.

Normally $60, but if you are a Prime Member and pre-order, you receive 20% off. Amazon preorders do not get charged until the product ships, and you can cancel anytime.

• Expected to release in 2017
  • Awarded for E3 Best of Show 2016
  • Largest Zelda game to date and is 10x the size of Elder Scrolls Skyrim's map
  • Glorious update in the visuals department and the first real Zelda for the Wii U
  • Amiibo compatibility

I find it hard to believe Breath of the Wild will have a map ten times the size of Skyrim. My guess is, if it's true, it'll be similar to Morrowind where the size of the world was the goal and the contents weren't- it'll be largely empty, though I would really love to be wrong.

I am also unsure which console I actually want to get it for but will probably fold and pick it up for the Switch, if for no other reason than to have more than one game on that console by the end of the year.

Back