Status
Not open for further replies.

Axtlar

Del fuego he resurgido...
Nov 26, 2006
Houston Tx.
Wii Online Code
7688-9638-8193-7668
HELLO, men! let's all get together as one to have our rights established, and let us not get squashed like cockaroaches from those evil women!! JOIN us!! The Macho/Chauvenistic Movement and we will prevail!!! WE WANT YOU!

Members so far:
Axtlár
LevesqueIsKing
Wario2ooo
Frogger(don't ask)
Lewi_T
Kiraownsurmom
Vashivihan
Ranger147222
Curtain
SSBB_Lover
Marioman
Can'tgetaWii
Arav989
Celeste
Eagles
KrisKhaos
[D S]
Kai

(this is just for fun, don't complain)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I am not, if you're looking for gay people, though, go to Richi's I believe on Sundays...I don't know. But I bet they'll be friendly with you.

wat r u, some kind of a loner loser who cant get a girlfriend and has to start a macho movement?

As stated in the post, Vashivihan, it's only for fun, people who know me here understand the joke which started yesterday, the joke is supposed to be a critique to the feminists.
Do you see Frogger, she's a girl for Christ's sake! so if you don't agree with this thread, please stop posting here.

vashivihan said:
wat r u, some kind of a loner loser who cant get a girlfriend and has to start a macho movement?

Just read the last few pages of the photo album, all will become clear.

{Axtlár} said:
As stated in the post, Vashivihan, it's only for fun, people who know me here understand the joke which started yesterday, the joke is supposed to be a critique to the feminists.
Do you see Frogger, she's a girl for Christ's sake! so if you don't agree with this thread, please stop posting here.

i just retaliated because u started trash talking

Then you must be a mammoth, hahahaa get it?....

I'm in fellas (and Frogger :wtf:)

Just read the last like 4 pages of the Photo Album and damn, I got to start coming on here at like 3am!

{Axtlár} said:

just make me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back