The Mii Channel.

The Full Metal

WiiChat Member
Dec 11, 2006
Wii Online Code
7025-7911-6754-9182
Hey everyone i'm very to to these forums. I just got my wii after waiting in line for over 12hours !! Needless to say i'm very excited to find out all the fun things it can do! I am just wondering if someone can explain to me the best they can about the mii channel? Like for example: I have it configured to be online 24/7. Will other mii's come to my wii even tho i don't have them on friends? I don't just tell me about it :) Also Hit me up with your wii # and add me!! Thanks ^_^

Yes you have to add a friend in order to get other Mii's onto your Wii. I'm adding you, add me. 7219-3868-1848-6260

After you register make sure you put your Mii's to mingle

Last edited:
Ok cool I just added you how long does it usually take to add someone?

You get your online code from Wii Message Board > Create Message > address book. That will show you your Wii friend code Number give that to people so that they can register you. you can register someone else there to by punching in their friend code. Add me if you want and then give me yours so i can add you.

Last edited:
Jesse said:
You get your online code from Wii Message Board > Create Message > address book. That will show you your Wii friend code Number give that to people so that they can register you. you can register someone else there to by punching in their friend code. Add me if you want and then give me yours so i can add you.

Thx Jesse,

as soon as I have my new ADSl line, I will add you.... I will take a look at my number this evening and tell you it tomorrow.....

Johny

Hey, ill go ahead and add all of you guys tonight, I dont have many wii buddies either at the moment (^_^)

Back