The most amazing thing ever...?

LevesqueIsKing

An Instant Classic
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I was informed on another forum that when starting a new thread on the forum below, a drop-down box appears showing threads with similar keywords to your own thread's title [I'm imagining something like the drop-down box that appears when you're typing in a user's name to send a pm]. The obvious goal of this is to decrease the number of duplicate threads. I didn't check it out because I didn't really want to sign up, but I'm just going to take their word for it. If you'd like to check it out, go ahead. Is this not the best thing that has ever hit forumming?

http://forum.team-mediaportal.com/

...I don't know why I'm still suggesting things...

captain_obvious.jpg

im sorry but i had to do it

this is a beig feature in google groups for quite awhile... it is a very awesome feature :yesnod:

We have a feature which is very much like that so I don't think it is that neccasary.

The problem isn't we don't have apps to see if thread has been posted it is more of that people don't bother checking.

That's a neat idea

I know we have the feature to search when making a thread, but I think people can't be bothered to click it. If the list was there and people could see it then it would be more effective =]

Back