An ancient one, banner of over a thousand acunts
Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
I-mustache-you-a-question.jpg

Hows the new look to you lot?
Difference between the new admin and old admin? The new lot give a toss.

Find any bugs let us know

Nice look like the new color. Still think there's WAY too many sections btw

ughihateitsofugly

The look itself literally feels like the WiiU, which is a bang up job indeed, so well done in that regard. But I personally (which means naught but moot =D) prefer the old, more "solid" Wii look, just as I prefer the Wii's aesthetic values to the WiiU. But hey, everyone can't win. I'll get used to it quick enough.

Although, if there was any way to (easily) preserve the old layout and have it as an option per user profile or somethin' over the new one, I'm sure a good deal of members would make use of it. I certainly would.

The new look is a good change of scenery. I was gettin tired of the same stuff for 2 years. I noticed the first day we got the new look some things were kinda off, but thats fixed now. As for navigation, that was kinda tricky at first but now im good. Anyonw know exactly when it happened? cuz I never tried to get on and saw a UNDER CONSTRUCTION sign.

Changes took effect yesterday. I like this version of vB due to the Active Topics tab which helps navigate popular threads

Hmmm... I could of swore the old Wiichat template had an "Active Topics" feature. If it did, I never used it over "New Posts", but I almost definitely remember it.

either way, all of the forums received the latest software updates. so now this forum is up to date with all others.

I may have a problem; the button next to a thread's name that brings you to the newest post in the thread may or may not be broken... It's not working for me however.

Otherwise, I'm very much liking the new layout. WiiChat's come a long way since 2007.

What browser are you using? Might want to try a hard refresh of the site.

I may have a problem; the button next to a thread's name that brings you to the newest post in the thread may or may not be broken... It's not working for me however.

Otherwise, I'm very much liking the new layout. WiiChat's come a long way since 2007.

Using Firefox 5, but it was also happening in Chrome and IE9. Funnily enough it seems to be working now. Odd.

Edit: Just noticed it again; it will bring me to the page of the new post, but I'll still need to scroll down to said new post.

Hey all. It's nice to see some action here again; the site looks pretty nice. I think I've found a problem though. When viewing the "friends" section of anyone's profile (for example, http://www.wiichat.com/forum/members/real-o.html ), the user's friends' avatars are overlapping the text associated with them. I tried viewing the site with IE 9 for Windows and Safari 5 for Mac and the result was the same. Other than that, it looks good to me. :thumbsup:

Hey all. It's nice to see some action here again; the site looks pretty nice. I think I've found a problem though. When viewing the "friends" section of anyone's profile (for example, http://www.wiichat.com/forum/members/real-o.html ), the user's friends' avatars are overlapping the text associated with them. I tried viewing the site with IE 9 for Windows and Safari 5 for Mac and the result was the same. Other than that, it looks good to me. :thumbsup:
I see it. I'll forward to admin.

I like the new layout. I'll have to take some time to play with it for a little while.

Back