The official "Animal Crossing City Folk" Thread

i have a question about animal crossing.

if i buy the game can i go to the city and find online people there from around the world. OR do i have to already have friends and register them and i can only speak with them?

i have a question about animal crossing.

if i buy the game can i go to the city and find online people there from around the world. OR do i have to already have friends and register them and i can only speak with them?

sadly u cant visit the city online. you can add whoever you want around the world and play w/ them online as long as you put in each others friend code.

well anyone want to trade fossils?

i keep getting ones i dont need.

I'm having the same problem. I will post the ones I need soon let me know which ones you need.
As for gyroids :idea: but this is the second time my post count has literally been reset. It's ok though it's keeping me looking fresh and new.

Hey I'm looking for ppl to add on animal crossing

FC: 2578-7027-9992
Name: LiziL
Town: Skroral
Fruit: Apples

Looking for friend codes for Animal Crossing City Folks.

FC: 2492-8710-3858
Name: Renee
Town: Atlantis
Fruit: Cherries and Coconuts

sadly u cant visit the city online. you can add whoever you want around the world and play w/ them online as long as you put in each others friend code.

Yea Hopefully in the next Animal Crossing game, they let us join cities online. The whole adding friend codes thing is annoying. I have over 40 friend codes and nobody is never on:( bullcrap. I don't know what they were thinking when they added the whole friendcode thing? biggest mistake nintendo did.

With all the town wreckers that are out there, I wouldn't want to hook up with random people online anyway. I'd rather get fc's through a forum where you can see what people are like before you add them.

Back