The official conduit thread - the sequel

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
well, looks like the first one got deleted. shame really, we had so much stuff on it.

anyways, heres some fresh new info.

High Voltage considering preorder bonus for The Conduit, wouldn’t mind an M rating for the game, more

As if there weren’t enough reasons to purchase The Conduit. High Voltage Software Chief Creative Officer Eric Nofsinger spoke recently about a preorder bonus for The Conduit. Though he was unwillining to commit to anything specifically, Nofsinger did say that High Voltage is “thinking about some” perks for preordering The Conduit and that “details are still being ironed out.”

Nofsinger also commented about a few other details relating to the game. First, as we have heard before, there will be pretty significant advertising for the game’s release. Gaming tours, billboards, commericals, GameStop kiosk demo discs are just some of the ways that the game may be promoted. Additionally, though High Voltage is shooting for a “T” ESRB rating, they won’t really mind if it ends up being rated M. Lastly, the developers are working heavily on the audio-side of The Conduit and Nofsinger states that High Voltage is “going to out do every game on the platform in terms of audio” and that “it will be at the highest possible quality.” Sounds pretty good, doesn’t it?

linkage

i am down for some preorder bonus.

This game sounds cool. How many players is the multiplayer going to be? Also, kinda off topic, what happened to wiichat and my previous profile?

I am really excited for this games. I hope the online play is awesome as it sounds its going to be.

Multiplayer in The Conduit will feature at least three competitive multiplayer modes for online play,[23] including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Capture the Flag modes.[14][20] Voice chat for the online multiplayer will be included through implementation of the Wii Speak peripheral. The Conduit will be the first third-party Wii game to use the accessory.[13][15] Besides the online feature, the development team is also working on local area network (LAN) functionality.[6] Both the online multiplayer and LAN multiplayer will be able to support up to 16 players simultaneously.[10][25]

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Conduit

Pre-order bonus would be sweet, but I'd rather see a limited edition version of the game come out, similar to stuff we see on the 360. Like for Fallout 3, the lunch box, bobblehead, book etc.

that was a good read brandon.

what i am kinda worried about is that we havent seen any videos that show the guns using ironsights. i mean i am used to aiming with ironsights now and i hope that HVS implements it.

that was a good read brandon.

what i am kinda worried about is that we havent seen any videos that show the guns using ironsights. i mean i am used to aiming with ironsights now and i hope that HVS implements it.

Yeah it was a pretty good read, and I think the comparison video between Halo 2 and Conduit was spot on.

As for the timeline of the blog, its new. I just don't think the person writing it has all the facts right.

Yeah that comparison video was nice. Good information in the article too. Can't wait for release, wish it was tomorrow! Good find CGAW.

Shame I loved the old thread.
edit: off topic but what happened to me other 400 posts lol??

Last edited:
I am really excited for this games. I hope the online play is awesome as it sounds its going to be.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Conduit

It will also feature LAN Multiplayer? that's pretty sweet. Not that it matters to me though, as hardly any of my friends have a wii.... But the online, I'm definitely exited about 16 players. Not bad I suppose. Better than CoD WAW's 8.... Don't get me wrong, I like Cod WAW, but the multiplayer could've been better in terms of the number of players.They've already done 32 player online with MoH H2, so why couldn't they at least have like 16 online multiplayer for CoD WAW...I mean, even PS2 had 32 multiplayer.....(right?). Anyways, this game sounds pretty bad ass. When's it coming out? I hope soon.

Back