The official "i hate school" thread

chain blade

I love my wii!!!
Jan 15, 2007
Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
Wii Online Code
3762-5070-6059-6459
hi everyone!:) now,if your like me,you probaly hate going to school and hate it.Now i know i do,but how about you?Because all my friends,and all the people i know hate it,the thing i hate most is getting up in the morning!You?

P.S any modaraters who reads this and its popular,please stick this,thanks:thumbsup:

School's not really that bad, I have cool classes, but classes like World Studies and Pre-calcuclus and Spanish really suck :(

There is about a milliion other things that I would rather do than be in school. I think school is way too long, too. I spend more awake hours at school then I do at my own house. It sucks through and through.

Oh sorry I didn't see it till after I posted. But there isn't really much else to say on the subject. School sucks ass thats pretty much all there is to it. Especially when your locked in a school in Utah with a whole bunch of Mormons trying to convert you.

I totally hate school. I mean, i suppose its necessary, but still, schools a *****.

Im in College now and it rocks! because you get to do what course you want..

School wasn't that bad because you could hang around with your mates and think about being off Every single day it would suck unless your mates are off too... But it's a good way to make friends. Lessons suck but if you have a group of friends who just like to insult people that hour goes fast lol ^^

Plus if you actually listen in school you'll get a good job [If you go College etc] and you can have fun when your older and have Money xD

I'd say 18 - 28 is a good time to have fun :)

So school doesn't suck that bad really.... Apart from Uniform

How old are you kids? I love school, but I'm also not in HS anymore.

coolsmile said:
I have computer tech and C++ programming ^_^. Those classes rock

Wait you like programming but not pre-calc? I thought computer people usually loved math. I do. =) And yes, C++ is fun.

Last edited:
You should be lucky to have the opportunity to learn. I know school seems to be annoying sometimes, but many people in this world don't ever have the chance to go. It's a blessing if you ask me and one to be very grateful for.

Ya I know but it doesn't have to be so long and boring. It could just be a few hours a day. And you definetly don't need to learn calculus and all that crap. Half the stuff I learn in school I will never use outside of school. I doubt anyone will ever come up to me and ask me to graph a line that is perpendicular to y=7x+9 and passes through (5,4). Its just not gonna happen.

Back