The Official Make SurfinRach90 Play Smash Thread

Jay61

WiiChat Member
Mar 25, 2007
Wii Online Code
4116-4612-5453-3059
Whew, thats a mouthful.

Anyway, down to business.

Now most of you should know that my girlfriend is SurfinRach90, what you might not know however is she has never played Super Smash Bros! I know, I know, settle down, I find it shocking too.

She promised me she would but then when it came to it on the Friday she refused! I was outraged I tell you! Outraged!

Now onto the point of this thread!

I need you guys to help convince her to at least give it a go, be it bugging her in this thread, listing awesomeness from Smash titles or talking about your first times playing Smash bros.

We can do this WiiChat!

How can you not play Smash Bros., especially Brawl?
There is just so much good stuff to be enjoyed while playing these games, playing as your favorite Nintendo characters with friends and or mutual others :wink:, Brawl has some of the nicest visuals on Wii and there is online play as well.

You need to play Brawl!

Come on Racheyy:ihih:

Play brawl, it'll be a great experience!

If you play brawl I'll eventually find a way to go to wales:lol:

Oh and I didn't refuse..

I just.. looked cute, said I didn't wanna and napped in your bed instead ^_^

I might not mind playing Brawl, I just cant be arsed to play the other one.

Bleh..if Jack Sparrow was in it, you'd pounce on the game...

If you play Brawl you can use whatever controller instead of the 'Cube one, because I know you hate that.

You know you wanna..

Am I the only one that never made the connection between Rachel's Jay and 'Jay61'? Anyway, you seem really cool, man. The name's Tyler.

Erm, and you should play Brawl, Rachel.

Surfinrach, listen to your boyfriend, he seems to know what's best for you.
Seriously, you're on a Nintendo forum, and yet you haven't played smash? That's gotta be some kind of record. I mean, what other game allows you to play as Marth and slash up Pichu? That's a winning combination if you ask me.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Am I the only one that never made the connection between Rachel's Jay and 'Jay61'? Anyway, you seem really cool, man. The name's Tyler.
lol I wanted to have "Jay" as a username but it was gone..woulda made things alot less complecated, huh?

And yeah she should (WILL) play Brawl :p

Bwhahaha she played it AND enjoyed it!!

Do it because aren't I the one who told you to get NHL 08 for 360 for your bf and you did and he loved it or was that someone else?

Do it because if you don't do it you're not one of us any more...

EDIT: i hate how in the UK you get married at like 17 and in america its cool to like sleep around til your like 20 something. i hate my country(kinda).

Back