The PHANTOM BRAWLERS are recruiting once more!

HAK

PROFESSIONAL GAMER
Mar 20, 2012
London
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
PHANTOM BRAWLERS are recruiting!

PHANTOM BRAWLERS

Hello! If your good at SSBB or goldeneye, or think you'd make a good addition to our team then please put down your :
Username, FC, IGN, IRLN, Level and Favorite weapon for goldeneye.
Username, FC, IGN, IRLN, and Favorite charater for SSBB.
Or you can send this information via pm to the clan leader.

We don't mind if your a low level, and if your not very good, we have people who are willing to help you get better!
If all goes well we will have some clan wars!

RULES
We do not welcome hackers.
Have fun and enjoy yourself.
Be nice to each other and no rude nicks or language.

If you have any questions about our clan, please talk to HK7 ( HAK ), the clan leader.​

Last edited:
i would love to join. i play both (though my ssbb has just broken). i am the best of family and friends at ssbb, with almost any character and a LVL 45 at goldeneye and play it often.
goldeneye:224679523956---(no idea what ign and irln is, please tell me).LVL 45 and the Strata SV-400 with silencer.
SSBB:same(no idea) and falco
tell me what others and i will be a trusty clan member!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IGN means "In Game Name" for example, my goldeneye and SSBB name is HK.IRLN means "In Real Life Name" for example my name is Humza.Also what do you mean by "what others"?

I am a moderately skilled SSBB player, although not the best. (I don't play Goldeneye though, sorry)

IGN: PHLIP (or Trago, doesn't really matter)
IRLN: Philip
Favorite character: Ike (subject to change)

My SSBB code is 2322-9937-7809. As seen in my sig, if anyone can read.

I would like to join this clan!

Goldeneye:
1502-6090-5520, ]{!NG$, Level 45 and Favorite weapon for me is Strata SV-400 with silencer as an attachment

SSBB:0604-8546-1325, Kings, and Favorite Character I main is Ike and Mr Game and Watch, and I sub-main Gannon, Captain Falcon and many more(Too much to list :D) .

Last edited:
I am not here to join, but I will check on you guys often
I only brawl though

I am glad brawl is commin' back a little

I am glad brawl is commin' back a little
.I intend on bringing brawl back through the roof!It's good to see that my clan is doin so well. I even got some of my friends to join!Btw, I will get someone who is currently in the clan to test you and choose your ranking, because in this club we do rank our members.

What do you mean "memery of the League"?

.I intend on bringing brawl back through the roof!It's good to see that my clan is doin so well. I even got some of my friends to join!Btw, I will get someone who is currently in the clan to test you and choose your ranking, because in this club we do rank our members.
This intrigues me

A lot of the people moved on to greener pastures such as Smash King (not to be confused with the King of Smash Ken) and not to be confused with the Swedish smash king

If it's still we'll make it meet it's maker.

lolno

If it was still alive, you'd have t' get through me, none the less Smash King, Dinner and GCommander. Fat chance Phantom would get through any of us, good sir. ;) These were some serious top-tier Brawlers. Tournament winners, including myself.

As MR said, many players decided to move up in the gaming world. Go for gold on dedicated competitive sites and such. The league was meant to be casual-competitive, ain't like we did clan wars anyways since we didn't associate ourselves with clanning.

What did you associate your selfs with then?Also competative site like what?

This intrigues me
Which part intrigues you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back