The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Splash_King

The Scrubbiest of Hunters
Jan 25, 2009
Nimbasa City
Wii Online Code
0129-0129-0129-0129
The title explains it all. If you've just played any game, blab about your experiences here, whether or not a single other person on Wiichat even plays said game.

Last edited:
^You are not Japanese.

they love it

Quick test
Do you want to molest under age school girls/boys?

It had a good run. May it rest in peace.

But I hadn't even hunted a Devil Jho or Alatreon yet! (Course I bought the game a year late and getting armor takes a while with some items being near impossible to obtain)

Thinkin' of coppin' Lost Planet 2 for the campaign...

Shitty run on Revelations was shitty. Well, except for the first two bloody matches. Then unprestiged garbage decided to join the lobby...

In other news, level 1s are still running around like morons, not even knowing the controls of the game.

Which reminds me; why the FUCK do people buy a game and go straight to multiplayer long after the game was released, if they've never played an installment of that games' series before? Every damn day, I see someone who doesn't know how to sprint. Holding R2 and X isn't very hard... It's the most important ****in' action in any Assassin's Creed game, single or multiplayer, aside from the bloody kill button.

Last edited:
Co-op in Red Dead, fun as usual.

... I'm always takin' a piss on the communities of shooters like CoD, but hot damn are RDR's players slowly taking a turn for the worse. Been more than a week since I've played a full session of each mission once, and a player killer doesn't show up. Not that I can't dispatch 'em with a swift shot to the head, but someone usually dies before I get 'em. Can't stand watchin' a douche ruin someone else's game like that. =/

Two of the bastards showed up in just four games. Two of them rage quit with a .50-70 cartridge from my sniper lodged in their cranium.

Last I checked, n00b tubing and taking advantage of poor programming was CoD in a nutshell.

I always run the Marksman Class in Co-op since it's the hardest to perform well with; best long-range weapon (the Rolling Block Rifle; the sniper I mentioned), but it's only truly useful on two of the Co-op missions. On the flip side, the class has the worst close-mid range weapon in the game for fighting NPCs, period (the weakest revolver, the Cattleman). I'm always aiming to get the highest score, and sniping in Red Dead is too slow to do so, so I usually run in guns blazing with that terrible pistol. Co-op would be too easy and get boring very quickly if I didn't challenge myself.

Also, the Rolling Block is the only weapon that can kill a team mate in one shot in Co-op, since your team mates take much less damage if you accidentally (or intentionally...) engage in some friendly fire, and only with a head shot. Using the Marksman class is a coincidental boon for dislodging trolls from the lobby.

That too, unfortunately... That too.

Which is why I love Red Dead's competitive multiplayer so much, what with how quick scoping and other forms of sniping are 100% avoidable if you so desire. :D Aggresive-cautious movement throughout the map is also much more effective than camping.

I am reminded how I know nothin' 'bout the battlefield games... I've got a question for BF players. Is the best tactic to simply camp in all modes (when you aren't forced to be rushing, capturing objectives, etc.)?

Back