The Powerstation For Your Wii-mote

iplaywii

Nintendo Wii
Dec 7, 2006
Sorry if this has been posted, but my searches didn't show any post about it...

nintendo-wii-joytech-powerstation-battery-packs-charger.jpg

It looks as if there is a new accessory in the works, and this one looks to be a keeper. The Powerstation, by Joytech, will let you recharge your Wii remotes, and comes with 2 rechargeable battery packs, a charging stand, and has 2 retractable cradles to hold your nunchucks. Also, by the looks of it, it seems to connect to a USB port (hopefully a universal type).

Pricing for the Powerstation is set at $39 US, and will be available on January 26th, 2007.

This has been posted around a good 1,000,430,304,999,484,322,059,958,545 times and in different threads as well. :)

No Smoking said:
in that photo the nunchuck cord looks very short

It's profiling the "cradle" not the nunchuk. Google it if you don't believe it...

Kamikaze said:
This has been posted around a good 1,000,430,304,999,484,322,059,958,545 times and in different threads as well. :)

Cool... do a search for powerstation on this forum and I don't see anything except for this thread now??? Alot of people miss stuff, not a problem to repeat it!

iplaywii said:
Cool... do a search for powerstation on this forum and I don't see anything except for this thread now??? Alot of people miss stuff, not a problem to repeat it!

Yes there is a problem to repeat it, that's like millions of threads being: September 11, attacks on the day that it had happened with the same information in each thread just different wording. You used different wording for your search, which is why you didn't come up with ANYTHING.

Kamikaze said:
Yes there is a problem to repeat it, that's like millions of threads being: September 11, attacks on the day that it had happened with the same information in each thread just different wording. You used different wording for your search, which is why you didn't come up with ANYTHING.

Hey man, if you've already read about it then ignore the link!!! That's what i did when those "millions" of articles came out on 9/11 containing the same information I had already read. Apparently some others hadn't seen it yet! My apologies were posted before the thread started... [see top of page]

iplaywii said:
Sorry if this has been posted, but my searches didn't show any post about it...

nintendo-wii-joytech-powerstation-battery-packs-charger.jpg

It looks as if there is a new accessory in the works, and this one looks to be a keeper. The Powerstation, by Joytech, will let you recharge your Wii remotes, and comes with 2 rechargeable battery packs, a charging stand, and has 2 retractable cradles to hold your nunchucks. Also, by the looks of it, it seems to connect to a USB port (hopefully a universal type).

Pricing for the Powerstation is set at $39 US, and will be available on January 26th, 2007.
I knew of most of the info, but I didn't hear about the price and release date. I wonder when the UK release will be...

Many thanks as well, I did not hear about the price and release date. This is gonna be a well needed device. Lets see how fast these sell out!

Back