The Wii as a media player????

bucchb

WiiChat Member
Aug 25, 2011
Kodak, TN
Well, new to this forum and the WII so PLEASE excuse my ignorance. I may not even be in the right place.

My wife and I are 58 yo, so we are perfect for the Wii, LOL but I see this product as the perfect device for online activities like watching Netflix, which we have done successfully and Hulu tells me that they don;t support the wii????

Well I want to learn more about using this as an iternet TV Player with accessories and software. Anyone out there interested in talking about this???

Thanks, I said I was ignorant, and hope this question is not dumb but,.... what is Opera??? I could figure that out I am sure but how is it used in the Wii???

Bill

p.s. well, NewFoundland, wow you are out there.???? Don't mean to insult you but I moved from New England to the south here near Knoxville TN and BOY do I miss the seafood, but not winters, and I bet they are LONG in NF???

Opera= internet channel.

1 establish internet connection (refer to www.nintendo.com if there is a problem)
2 goto the wiishop channel
3 select wii channel
4 select internet channel and download it for 0 points
5 enjoy! :)

AND WAY OFF TOPIC :lol: we had a three day snowstorm at the end of march, spring did creep up but a FULL MONTH of overcast fog in June. I WAS WEARING A WINTER JACKET IN JUNE!!!

go ahead and pm me if you want a private conversation. toodles...

Back