There's a lot of mammaries from this forum

Sovieto

Banned
Aug 6, 2006
It's sad to go through it all every once in awhile. This place was so addicting and fun. Seeing profiles of old friends feels like going through an obituary now :(. Who's still around? If you have a new name, please post your original name! Say hi and maybe share what you've been doing with your life. If anyone does reply, that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya don't know me (I'm just one'a the many from the '08 summer noob rush), but I know you. [STRIKE]/rdr reference[/STRIKE]

Seeing profiles of old friends feels like going through an obituary now :(

I know what ya mean. My friend list is a file cabinet overflowing with cemetary records.

Haha, I remember you! Is anyone else active anymore that you think I'd know?

... I changed my username recently, but you remember me? o_o

DBloke is pretty much the only active old-timer notably older than my nooby self. You'd know 'em as DarkPrinny. Ya might remember Bodine, perhaps? Also, TheMitch was somewhat active for awhile, but I ain't seen 'em in a few weeks. Bastard's probably too busy havin' a life.

I've been going through random/old threads and looking around. Your name pops up as is, so I guess it's not the same as remembering "you" but yeah.

That's awesome that Prinny is still active. Bodine sounds familiar.. I'd have to see some posts to remember. But man, that's a lot shorter list that I thought it'd be. :\

Oh right, name changes affect posts older than the name change... well, perhaps ya might remember me as SSBfreakCK (not to be confused with ssbb_lover).

A right shame, ain't it? But that's how it goes... five years and a data loss "apocalypse" do quite a bit in the way of tearing apart a community.

Ain't that a miracle. :lol: I was anything but memorable prior to the Magikarp shenanigans, that's for damn sure.

'Ey, I've got a question I been meanin' to ask for years. Why's your usertitle been "Banned" since 'fore I even joined Wiichat?

I think at some point I was banned for a couple days or something.. then I realized I could just change my usertitle to "Banned" manually. So I did it for fun and to make people confused. It was always funny to see people's reactions (especially newer members) when they thought I was actually banned.

I think at some point I was banned for a couple days or something.. then I realized I could just change my usertitle to "Banned" manually. So I did it for fun and to make people confused. It was always funny to see people's reactions (especially newer members) when they thought I was actually banned.

Figured as much, I recall you bein' a bit troll-happy. :lol:

But not quite on par with Dorkfish.

The name from the distant past

Back