a30993

WiiChat?!!?! WHERE?!
Apr 1, 2007
Wii Online Code
4108-4051-0390-8129
-cue Godzilla music-

al_080326_1317binout.jpg

What the...?!

Here's the deal. I was playing Classic mode, and was fighting against Giant Snake.

Guess what happens? That's right, a Mushroom appears out of nowhere, and he grabs it.

That makes this.

al_080326_1316binout.jpg

Then, another Mushroom appears, except.. This time it's a POISON MUSHROOM.

That causes me to get even tinier, making HIM bigger in retrospect to me.

This is the resulting picture.

al_080326_13171binout.jpg

Yes, I'm in the very middle, trying in vain to dodge his attack.

D:

HAHA THAT'S FREAKING AWESOME!! You so need too send those in to nintendo...I'd say the second or third one

No I bet he's talking about the glitch....it's on the Hyrul Bridge Stage...if you use Jiggly Puffs final smash and get caught in the bridge as it's being reformed, you stay giant, try it out it's pretty neat.

Marioman said:
No I bet he's talking about the glitch....it's on the Hyrul Bridge Stage...if you use Jiggly Puffs final smash and get caught in the bridge as it's being reformed, you stay giant, try it out it's pretty neat.
But your character goes into "laying down" mode. While big, if you roll to either side, you'll roll off the stage @_@

Holy crap!!! that is a unfair battle hahaha

Damascus said:
But your character goes into "laying down" mode. While big, if you roll to either side, you'll roll off the stage @_@
You can do it if you work at it...I did it on my first try...just watch some youtube vids

Damascus said:
dont tilt the stick to the side.....just tap down and you should get up

Hehe... That was pretty awesome. I dun think I can get that to happen again.

Back