This is Goldeneye: a montage feat. al thel weapons and maps

Koopa007

Mushroom Kingdom
Oct 29, 2011
Belgium
Wii Online Code
0007-0007-0007-0007
I made this because i though it would keep the game interesting (playing with different weapons), because i haven't seen it done before, and as an answer to all those who feel this game can only be played with a toob/proxyton.

I think i'm the first to ever do this, i can be wrong ofcourse.
To make a compilation feat. every map and every gun available.
Aside from the proxy, the toob and maybe (not sure) the grenade as well, everything else capable of killing people is featured.

As well as a bunch of players from faqs, and wiichat as well.
To those players whom partied with me over the last 2 weeks,
you now know the reason why you found yourself with a teammate/opponent who was messing about, not always trying his hardest,
playing suicidal at times, ...

The montage is a bit long (9 minutes) and the song ain't the best, so many of you won't watch the whole thing if at all.
If you do be sure to try and count every gun. If done right you should be able to see 25 different weapons, either that or i messed up.
(once fully uploaded, at moment of writing, youtube upload sits at 23% and needs a little less than an hour for the rest,
also i messed up the title, i noticed i had forgotten the second l, but in my haste wrote it after the ...)

Koopa

[video=youtube;vjLNtmqnK5w]http://youtu.be/vjLNtmqnK5w[/video]

Last edited:
You liked my elaborate suicide ey :)

Meatloaf's "Dashboard Light" is a great song. It's also one of the only rock songs long enough to cover a montage like this!

Last edited:
That's because i don't have a capture card.
I make do with an old digital camera.
It's viewable enough imo.

Nice kill on me with the p99, I remember that. I was having one of my rtm-fail moments with my ccp again. ARRRG!!!

Good times, nice montage. I particularly liked the long range Wolfe kill across the Jungle, laughed my pants off.

[video=youtube;YU6aVFuC2hM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU6aVFuC2hM&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Back