This is just messed up!

WiiGirl2006

Butterfly Kisses
Jan 27, 2007
Exeter PA
Wii Online Code
8674-6414-6050-2160
Once again Nintendo has let me down. A couple months ago my Nintendo Wii's saved files got corrupted and I lost everything I had. I also had to send it in and get "fixed". Well I got my Wii back and everything was fine for about a month until my Wii started freezing up on me, especially during game play and not just one game, but all of them. I would get so angry due to the fact that I had to deal again with something wrong with my Wii. I let it go, it only happened once and a while, but lately, while my father or I are playing it, it would just keep freezing. Within one day it froze ten times, that’s just freaking ridiculous. I am currently at College, away from home. I get a text during one of my classes that the Wii has officially died on us ONCE AGAIN! I was freaking mad! I called Nintendo and told them what happened, all the systems I have gotten are only Nintendo, and each and every one of them never EVER given me a problem. The lady basically didn't know what the hell she was talking about so I said I wanted it fixed and now. Well then I got to thinking after she said it would be refurbished, I don't want one that’s refurbished, I will be completely happy getting a whole brand new one, because it got refurbished last time and look what happened! I called back and said to cancel my Wii getting refurbished, I want a new one. That guy was really nice and explained to me that the other lady I talked to didn’t know what the hell she was talking about. But that’s not what is bothering me; it is the fact that I spent my hard earned money, just like everyone else did in the world, to get a system that should be working properly. I, nor anyone else, should have to deal with this.

But anyways just to let people know, my Wii number will be changing again. So if I am your friend and you want my number when it comes back, just give me your number and I will post you back with my new number sometime in the next week or so.

That does suck. I would hate if that happened to me, although my wii sometimes suddenly won't connect to the internet, and then its fine a day after...

Kingston said:
how did the save files get corrupted in the first place?
I dunno how it happened, it just did. The guy I talked with said there is not "reason" for why this happens, it just does it on its own I am guessing. I'm not the only one that has had this happen, there was another guy I was talking to that had the same message that popped up when you turn the Wii on. I guess if it happens to you then your just sh*t out of luck :ciappa:.

I haven't had this problem but have you tried to occasionally back up game saves and downloads to the SD card if you have one?

I will be sending my wii off to nintendo in the next couple of days. Its started freezing alot lately and im sick of it. They better fix it or give me a new one. Best of luck with your repair WiiGirl

manufan15 said:
That does suck. I would hate if that happened to me, although my wii sometimes suddenly won't connect to the internet, and then its fine a day after...
Some times i am play wii sports and it just stops but just on wii sports.

But with my online it has some problems like discontecs me from the server alot

i don't mean to point the faults at another console, but don't blame the wii, i always found nintendo's products to be quite qualitative, as it doesn't get problems like the red ring of death

since i had my wii its only froze about 3 times, sometimes it took longer to load something than usual and i thought it froze, so maybe it was just loading the 3 times i had to reset it. i dont know why it does this but its far and inbetween. it sucks that your wii ate all the data

hmm maybe u got an evil viruse from online, that can happen. then it goes to deep in the hard drive that ur wii dies or something like that.
srry man that r wii is sucking

Back