this is really cool

teh frog

rep me if u like vitamins
Oct 12, 2006
In the wii.
Wii Online Code
0803-2242-9556-7115
a while ago my friends came over with his wii (lol). no my dad is a huge ps3 fan, he hates the wii. Mydad used to golf when he was a lil kid, he stopped when he was 37. We are playing wiisoprts: golf and we say "hey dad, i got a hole in one!!" he runs over and says "your playing golf?! give me that!" so we let him play and he is mesmerised. he said "this wii thing is amazing screw the ps3 lets get a wii!" and he played golf and tennis and baseball!
Now my mom was like "isnt there sims on the wii? like not a game but u make sims?" i said" oh u mean miis? ill make you in mii" she said sure. i made my mom, but it was kinda off. she said "HAHA ur version of me looks like a sosiopath killer, let me make me." so she made her and it looked really the same. i was off by alittle. but she had so much fun. the we made mushdashches on our faces on the photochannel. the end :D

hiya everyone i dont have my wii yet but i keep tellin my dad "u like golf dont u dad"? and he'd go "yeah" and i go "then youll love da wii and hed go "mabey" and it would be da same story wit me mum but not wit golf.Cant wait to prove dem wrong!!hehe:lol:

Back