this might sound dumb but...

Not just a possibility, but a guarantee!

Sakurai said we would be surprised at the amount of characters.

Well if your referring to downloadable characters, then possibly? And all of the characters that are in the game are all ready in. Although some characters may not have been revealed, all the characters that are gonna be in, are in.

downloadable character could be a possibility, tho to be honest, i wouldnt be too fond of that idea, hmm maybe theyll announce a new character on the japan release day?

Wario said:
That can mean something else,though. XD
Do you really think sakurai would make all these extra features (like stage builder, stucker collecting, and online stuff) If there wasn't a solid roster to back it up? 40-45 characters is my guess.

Chewy said:
This week, the 31st I believe.
Actually, since they're a day ahead of us, it's coming out on wednesday for us there!
*drools in anticipation of watching battles on youtube*

Chewy said:
Not just a possibility, but a guarantee!

Sakurai said we would be surprised at the amount of characters.

What if all the characters that are revealed are the amount of characters he's talking about lol

That's what i'm worried about.. what if it's just that.. and that's what they call surprising

phillepino said:
What if all the characters that are revealed are the amount of characters he's talking about lol

That's what i'm worried about.. what if it's just that.. and that's what they call surprising

There are DEFINITELY at least 3 more: Jigglypuff, Lucario, and Ness. They were accidentally revealed on one of the sticker videos.

And plus you know they have to include Captain Falcon, he is so many people's favorite character.

I'm sure that there are gonna be at least 5 more on top of that. Statistics show that there should be about 45 characters according to the ratios of unlockables to starting characters in the previous games.

phillepino said:

I said this in another thread, but sakurai couldn't just put only 30 characters (only 4 more than melee) into the game on a clean conscience. In fact, the other bonus features aren't worth anything unless there's a decent number of characters!
I've said it once and I'll say it again: 40-45 characters in brawl.

Back