Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Time for another update

Ninja spirit
T/g
600 pts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninja_Spirit

There are a total of 7 stages varying from woodlands, wastelands, swamps temples and cliffs. Each stage begins with the player slashing his way to the end, until he confronts a boss. The ninja is always armed with a katana blade which can be fluidly used to attack in all directions. Extra weapons include shuriken, bombs, sickles and chains can be used. Powerups such as having multiple ghost ninjas to assist you are common.
There are two styles of mode, the PC engine mode provide a lengthy healthbar. The Arcade mode is a more challenging mode where the ninja dies with the slightest contact

I have not played this game
confuseoj5.gif

But it sounds good (damn puttin the word "ninja in a title makes it sound good)

NES Open Tournament Golf
Errrrrrrr 360 I think No its nes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NES_Open_Tournament_Golf
NES Open Tournament Golf featured 3 different courses. Those courses were the US Course, Japan Course, and the UK Course. Although the Japan Course and UK Course are also playable courses in Mario Open Golf they do not contain the same holes. There are some holes in each course that are identical or nearly identical to holes found in NES Open Tournament Golf. For example Hole #1 in the Australia Course is Hole #9 in the US Course.
Another game I have not played
confuseoj5.gif

It might have been worth a try if it could of been played like Wiisports golf but ill get tiger woods instead (whoa big price diffrance)

End result :
A bit small fry this week
The Ninja game might be worth a look

No its rise of the robots and Last battle

Does anyone know if Ninja Gaiden or Shinobi are coming to the VC? Cus if they aint i may check out ninja spirit.

Ninja gaiden is a possablity
Shinobi will some time
Revenge of Shinobi (the one every means) has a slight prob (you fight Spiderman, batman, godzilla thats the prob)
Shinobi 3 is out on the Sega Mega drive collection

Darkprinny said:
It might have been worth a try if it could of been played like Wiisports golf but ill get tiger woods instead (whoa big price diffrance)
The courses of Wii Sports golf are taken from this game, so basically you already played the courses like in Wii Sports lol.

**Edit**
-Iwata- Now, Shimamura-san. Tell us about Golf...

-Shimamura- Ok. What I really want to tell game fans about are the golf courses in the game. Veteran gamers are probably familiar with the very first Golf game for the NES.
Iwata I know it! I worked as the only programmer on that game! (laughs)

-Shimamura- That's right! (laughs) We've actually taken nine of the best holes from the original 18 on NES Golf for Wii Sports Golf, and brought them back to life in 3D. So people now in their 30s, some of whom may not have played video games for years, will be able to enjoy taking a trip down memory lane when they see what those old-school courses look like in 3D.
http://wii.nintendo.com/iwata_asks_vol4_p4.jsp

Last edited:
Back