THQ: wii hasnt won yet

Do you guys remember when square enix made final fantasy the movie. Man it was the best Cg out at that time and square just knew every one and their mother where going to see it. I though so too yet no one did even the boot leg did not do that good. Stuff like shrek killed it.

Man i tell you all this tech really is impressing people these days. Most people are not worried about the price yet 250 would be cool but thats not going to happen. these HD guys have painted them selves in to a hardcore gamer corner. Which means they will want cheaper consoles and higher quality games. Can THQ even produce these higher quality games?

Well their current developers have the creator of battle chasers among their ranks. It's safe to say they could totally rock. Saying the Wii has not won yet is just fact yet it seems like the winner right now. Every thing else is talk and promises. Yet out of the two HD systems I can only see the xbox 360 going toe to toe price wises yet no one will buy one until the RROD is totally fixed. I mean thats one of the problems why people don't have vista it doesn't like low spec machines at all.

Notice how you don't see square enix , sega, or konami talking like this. THQ is a US mostly 360 kind of player right now.

Back