Tiger Woods Golf question

Thrillhous

WiiChat Member
Aug 16, 2007
I recently got Tiger Woods Golf, and I love it.

I notice that on the PGA tour calendar, all of the Major tournaments are locked. I'm wondering what I have to do to eventually be allowed to play a major? (and I'm too impatient to find out for myself). If anyone knows please let me know ...thanks.

to play in the majors you have to "unlock" them - this is to say you need to start winning some other PGA tournaments...there are some tournaments that will only unlock if you win a tournament in the previous season, or are in the top 20 players, or you have won the previous tournament.

hope this helps

Yep, you have to start from the beginning. It's a season mode...just wait till you get to the fantasy courses (they unlock too after progressing through the season), they will blow your mind with difficulty. This is a very fun game indeed!

^

I was hoping that wasn't the answer. I'm nowhere near good enough to win tournaments yet. I think I'll be setting the difficulty to "easy"!

It takes a bit, but once you get the hang of the controls things will be fine. Just a couple hints for you:#1 when you drive, press the a button to see where the ideal spot the ball will land and adjust accordingly to the wind; #2 when you putt, press a button to get an ideal putt shot. Practice, practice and you should be unlocking the Majors in no time...just wait until you get to that first fantasy course, just when you think you may be getting decent. This game is lots of fun, one of my favorites!

a bit obvious, but make sure your stats are maxed out or at least close. plus, your wardrobe and clubs add some good bonuses to your stats which in-turn makes the game A LOT easier.

Back