total number of wii games that you think youll get

nic7

Wiichat Member
Aug 22, 2006
Iowa, America
Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
The Total # of Wii games Youll have by 2011

I really dont know how many ill end up getting but im thinking it will be something close to my gamecube number which was around 80 (is that alot? i sure hope not) What can i say, had a good job when i was a little younger and made some pretty good deals with friends.

But anyway i dont want anyone going " im getting like 1,234,552,314,6r3,sy6 games because the wii rules!"

give me a real number..

Last edited:
sorry, its been ten min. and no responses so i feel the need to double post

i feel with online games that you cant just rent them all because at some point you will want to go back to it

might as well just delete this thread, its not getting to far

I think around 100 a great line-up already and then who knows farther down the road

Hopefully I'll gather around 30. I don't rent much, and only buy what I know is good (or better) and that I'll enjoy it. I've only bought two so far (LoZ: TP, Madden 07), and there are only two out now (Red Steel, Excite Truck) that I'll be buying. Well, maybe three out now. I might get SSX Blur.

i think 80 is tons i will only get 30 MAX but i think i will get 20-25 so many good games coming out. there are 4 games i need to get by next month ( sonic, ssx, DBZ and eledees/elebits)

yeah, im off to a mildly rediculous start with 9 games and i figure ill atleast try 7-9 games and buy 5-8 this year alone, just too many good games...

I have 1 >.>, excluding Wii Sports. I'm planning to get Warioware and SSX very soon though. And of course awaiting on the big releases later this year. Maybe around 40 by 2011

I trade in too many games (My pockets aren't loaded, I need to do all I can to get money for games... within reason.) to collect more than 25-30.

tough to say. i guess it all depends on what the future brings.

i had a coversation with another gamer friend of mine. and he was like "i cant wait for this and cant wait for that.....blah blah blah...

he was naming all kinds of games that he normally wouldnt have. i told him to cool his jets. these days all the games look awesome. just buy the type of games you think you will have fun playing.

of course he never listens to logic. which is prob why he bought a ps3 on ebay from japan for over $1000!!!!! fool!

~S

Back