TP tips, hints, and cheats!!!!!

trisyyy

Banned
Jun 25, 2007
on wiichat (DUH!)
Wii Online Code
8072-5380-4833-5850
Here are some tips, tricks, hints, and cheats for legend of zelda: twilight princess!!!!!

Cuckoo cuccos

Keep whacking a cuckoo (the chicken like things that are usually found in Ordon village) and then you will become the cuckoo! It shows you what its like to be one of them. It's a literal birds eye veiw of what it's like to be the cock of the walk!!!

The Hylain Loach

You've probably spent a whole afternoon catching bass, but its time to catch the biggest of them all - the Hylain Loach! heres how you do it, first go down to the fishing hole (but you'll need the frog lure which you can get from the fishing cabin after you beet the ball mini game, which is on a shelf.)
leave the fishing hole until you've hit the summer season (seasons change every time you re-enter.) Rent a canoe and cast out your frog lure into the lily pads which you can find a the north end of the lake. With some pateince-and some serious fishing skills, you'll catch the big one.

Talk To The Animals

Wolf form link is the C-3PO of the animal kingdom, capable of talking to animals great and small. Be sure to talk to Epona, Link's horse, for some translated neigh-saying. And chat it up with ducks at the fishing hole to score a valuble prize.

Hole in the ground

Still got some fight in ya after killing Ganon. Well then follow these hints, ok, first you teleport to Gerudo desert, the got to the southwest part of the dessert (near the bottom of the dessert). There you will see some grappling plants, grapple on to them until you make it to the top of them. drop down, and then yo will see this huge part of the bridge that was teleported from the begging of the game by the evil dudes. Use Midna to teleport it back to the bridge, the do inside a hole called the Cave of ordeals, a 50-stage-monster-bashing marathon! If you win it you will get a valuble prize i will mention later on!

Soul search

Gathering 20 poe souls is a cinch in Twilight princess. Only the hardcore get all 60 (and you must complete the cave ordeals to get the final few). What's the payoff for all this work? Infinite rupees-if you do this trick after you deliver jovani the 60th poe soul. Simply enter his now deserted house in castle town and collect the 200 rupee prize. Then leave castle town and enter his house and collet it again, and so on. Keep doing this until you've maxed out your wallet.

Mental boss fight

ok, you know the final fight with ganon (where you fight toe to toe with him)? well, when you do, lock on to him, and then take out your fishing pole. If you swing it in front of his face, he stares at it like a mentaly chalanged idiot:drool: , giving you the chance to swipe him with your sword, i did this and it definately helped me kill him.

COLLECTIBLES

Arrows

1. Complete the S.T.A.R mini game located in catsle town, but you will need the clawshot. If you win you will get a quiver that holds 50 arrows.

2. Complete the S.T.A.R game again, now its even harder, and you'll need the double clawshot, if you win you'll get the last quiver that holds 100 arrows!

Bottles

1. If you comlete the cave of ordeals, you will get a bottle with fairy tears in it (fairy tears boosts your strength and fully heals you for a few seconds).

2.If you give Jovani 20 poe souls, he will give you a bottle with fairy fears in it.

well i hope I helped everyone!!! :)

If I helped in any way, or if you think im cool:cool: , the click on the little green mushroom in the corner!!!

Last edited:
can i also get this sticked please, it took me an hour and a half to do this, and the first tim i tried it, it got deleted, and i was so up set, can i plz get this sticked!!!??? if i get this sticked, i would be greatful!!!

Back