Trading in for a DS lite?

Half Empty

CHAD SMITH IS KING!
Nov 24, 2006
Severna Park, MD
Wii Online Code
7404-0035-3816-1331
I have just decided to trade in my PSP for a DS lite, and I have three questions.

1.How much can I get for my PSP, a 512Mb mem card, and a game?

2.What game should I get for it? I want a very fun and addicting game that will last me awhile. I was thinking about getting Mario Kart DS?

3.How much is a DS lite?

Thanks!

Last edited:
1. no clue how much u can get, only thing i kno is that they cost $280 new around here.
2. i been readin n watchin videos about mario kart ds cuz ima be gettin it for christmas and it looks so awsome lol, plus u can play over wifi with other ppl around the world..it will defently last u a long time lol, its one of the best mario karts ever made they said.
3. and a ds lite around here is $150
(and by 'around here' i mean in Canada lol)

1. If you go to a Gamecrazy, you will get 90 dollars in credit for your PSP (not sure if the store around you will give you cash, many of them don't.). 512 MB card will probably be 8-9 dollars in credit, and the game, well it depends on what game it is.

2. Mario Kart DS is only fun if you have people to play with, if you want a game that will last you quite some time, get Final Fantasy III.

3. The DS Lite is 129.99. I prefer the black, but you may prefer Coral Pink or Artic White. Black is sexy though, also for accessories, if you are going to get it, get the Playpack (I believe it's by Pelican.) It comes with a belt clipped storage case, an extra stylus, a screen guard and a velvet cloth to wipe off finger prints from your system. It also comes with a game case to hold 3 DS games and 2 Gameboy Advance games.

Want to sell your PSP to me... if you live in the States? PM Me.

umm the good games for nds is new supermaio bros(even tho its kinda short) mario kart is good when u play online n stuff umm those are the two games i liked ohh and megaman ZX but im a big fan of megaman soo thats why i liked it soo much lol

definetly new super mario bros..

and um guys..
pokemon pearl/diamond didnt even come out yet

addicting game, hmm, i say if you can try to find Advance Wars: DUAL STRIKE, but thats only if your into strategy, by the way, its turn based, i thought i wouldnt like turn based (starcraft/warcraft whore here) strategy games but i LOVED it, and ive invested around 30 hours into it so far, (ive gotten 3 new games since) personally, the best one for me besides advance wars is..Yoshis Island DS...pretty hard and long, then you can go back and unlock tons of mini games and 2 bonus levels for each world and a exclusive mini game for each world (HELLA HARD!!!) im on world 5, the last one, it makes me want to curl up in a ball and cry

I just got rid of my DS Lite with 5 games, everything still in the box for $100. :lol: I am such an idiot but I was way too lazy to put it on eBay so I gave it to Gamestop. I had a PSP at launch when there weren't many good games out so I got rid of it for the DS, then got rid of the DS for the DS Lite. I must say the games are fun as hell but if you want something mature with better graphics, look elsewhere. And that is the reason why I am heading back to the PSP. Now that there are a **** load of titles out.

ABC said:
I just got rid of my DS Lite with 5 games, everything still in the box for $100. :lol: I am such an idiot but I was way too lazy to put it on eBay so I gave it to Gamestop. I had a PSP at launch when there weren't many good games out so I got rid of it for the DS, then got rid of the DS for the DS Lite. I must say the games are fun as hell but if you want something mature with better graphics, look elsewhere. And that is the reason why I am heading back to the PSP. Now that there are a **** load of titles out.

PSP is more for overall media entertainment..no killer apps really, GTA was ported to PS2, and I'm sure the new GTA will be ported as well to the PS2.
3 games that appeal to me: Loco Roco, Killzone: Liberation, and I think its Ghosts n Goblins <--heard it was REALLY hard
my friend had a psp, i would play this weird matrix like shooter and i got hand cramps

Coral Pink, Onyx Black, Polar White, Neon Green, and Skyview Blue. I tihnk da colour choice is the true difficult choice...(hoorey me 50th post and stiill no negative rep yet. Another "?", though. ARE WII THE PEOPLE ?!? :yesnod:

btw, here are the 5 DS lite colours
ds-lite-703510.jpg

photo_lime1.jpg

ds__lite_pink.jpg

Back