Trouble with defense

XclickX

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2007
Philly, PA
Ok i play 2 players alot and i'm alright, but 1 player i am having a rough time against power captain ie. DK, petey bowser with a hammer bro or birdo and 2 boos. i do not get killed usually 1 goal games, but all these teams do are pass with boo to DK or hammer bro at mid court and the shot goes in 50 percent of the time. i know i can clear the ball by hitting b when boo passes it up but their has to be a better strategy , cause that does not work each time. What do you guys do? i play with daisy diddy or wal and birdo bones and boo. Thanks

practice, you're team is good

You just need to learn to..

a)not give them the ball :p
b)Use your speed
c)Know where there players will be even though you sometimes can't see them (so you can easily intercept)

and Tip d) Play me.

my codes are 086010 685229
and 476866 477176 ill be on today under the second code team feeny is the name. thanks

I thought you were going to play as a power captain with power sidekick and two boo's? Those are the teams i have trouble with. but anywayz it was a good game the second game, i like your set-up. that is my backup lineup, when somebody takes daisy. Anywayz any advice?

Back