color
picture
tint
& for sound
treble
bass
balance
avl
& all that. So what sould i put there numbers on. this is a old 2006 model philips flat screen tv thats not hd.

Go with wathever configuration works for you, experiment a little, as for the sound, for playing Wii, I´ll chosee balance or avl.

We have a home theater system connected to our TV and DVD player. It is not connected to our Wii. When starting our Wii this morning we had no sound. After messing with the Wii for about a half hour I realized some time ago I had turned off the television's internal speakers. I turned them back on and all is well. If you are having a sound issue you might want to check your television's internal speaker settings.

I tend to adjust the pic separately for each game.
Things get really interesting when I plug some old console, like N64 to a modern led tv. It takes ages to fiddle with the pic settings until the picture is something that I can stare for hours of game time.

Same with PS2. It just looks horrible with led/lcd, because the pic settings of the games were mastered for those old vacuum tube tellies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back