two things

toomstone

"tango down"
Nov 14, 2007
brizzy baby
Wii Online Code
8211-0763-7929-1645
umm am i the only one who doesnt use items in fights thus making finial smash pointless... my and my bro duel all the time and we find items ruin the matches get a hammer= u win no skill involved... get a finial smash= u win miminal skill involved... so who is going to do no item matches with me?

oh and the other thing i forget=D ill get back to you:crazy:

^^^^^^I hate when people say that

Super Smash Bros is made for item use, its part of the game

"no skill involved" is irrelevant. the game is skill/chance

if you play with no items, then yes, you can find out who is a "better" fighter.

but the name of the game is multi-person free for all crazy fighting action with ITEMS to assist

wi-fi03_071203c-l.jpg

See? Sakurai says it himself!

I mean, think about it! I'd be pretty ticked if [STRIKE]me and my team[/STRIKE] my team and I spent all this time working on numerous Assist Trophies and Items, and no one used them!

And if anything, Item matches take even MORE skill!

You have to get the item, actually be able to use it, and keep your enemy at bay.

And if your opponent has a 1-hit-KO item, than you should have enough skill to dodge it!

get a finial smash= u win miminal skill involved...

Then there's the process of actually GETTING the smash ball.

You have to beat on it to break it.

If you're going to let your opponent just take it, than what does that say about you?

i think they'll add a no item match mode or you can change the settings?

obviously they'll do that, i've always been an item supporter....more strategy involved, however i occasionally play without items to try to amp up my regular fighting moves

I play with both items and no items.
Item battle requires more strategy, like how to hurt someone who has a hammer.
Plain battle focuses more on your character skills and techniques.
I like both:smilewinkgrin:

i love items on smash bros. Pokeballs used to be my fav item but now it's AT's and Smash Balls

Items give the game originality and even more skill. When someone gets an item it's hard to dodge it. And some of the final smashes can be avoided if you have enough skill to do so.

I think its enough evidence from everybody that items and final smashes are suppost to be used.

[sarcasm] I wish they would actually bring something NEW to brawl!!! IF YOU PLAY WITHOUT ITEMS THERE IS NOTHING NEW!!1:mad5: [/sarcasm]

I also play without items mostly to train. Sure, they're fun occasionally, but I enjoy the one-on-one duel based completely on ability and skill.

Still, final smashes might change that...they're just too awesome to ignore.

wiiisawesome said:
I always run away from the person with the hammer..lol.

hahaha definitly i always do too. you always run to get the hammer and if you lose that race, you turn tail and run haha. i think playing with items is just straight up more fun too. you can always take the hammer off... i remember i used to always play with just pokeballs, thats a fun match.

i use to leave ssbm none for items but it got pretty boring so i change it to very low in brawl ill maybe leave at normal first then switch it up to low or very low

Back