Gradius
Nes
The mega drive ones are all good games but theres a slight prob

800 each
thats about £20
Mega drive collection PS2/PSP £20 with them games plus 30 more plus extras

hmmmmmm wonder what ill get[/complain mode]

On a side note Gradius is good

I never played Comix Zone until I downloaded it onto my console, there were average reviews on it, but this is another game I regret downloading.

Every one I know like it
if your into kinda scrolling beatemups its good

Gain Ground is best in two player

Darkprinny said:

Every one I know like it
if your into kinda scrolling beatemups its good

Gain Ground is best in two player

There's no continues, and barley if any health and power ups. Plus the control on the Wiimote is a bit sloppy, as it feels the buttons are too seperated.

I feel really let down so far by this lack of good releases.

I was thinking there's no way 6000 points would be enough to keep me satisfied but over a month gone noe and I'm still left with 2,600!!! (sonic, bomberman, mario 64 and mariokart dl)

Need to get some good Snes games at least -what about fever pitch soccer, I loved that game :D

They're not bad games at all, but as Prinny said, why bother when the Mega Drive Collection is out?

Bring on Link to the Past for Europe! :)

Hopefully link to the past is soon, I don't need any vc games this week since i got mario kart 64 last week :D

phoenix07 said:
I feel really let down so far by this lack of good releases.

I was thinking there's no way 6000 points would be enough to keep me satisfied but over a month gone noe and I'm still left with 2,600!!! (sonic, bomberman, mario 64 and mariokart dl)

Need to get some good Snes games at least -what about fever pitch soccer, I loved that game :D
Yeah, I'd like to see more SNES games. That was the console I grew up with as a kid getting into computer games, followed by the Mega Drive a year or two later.

Looks like you guys got our left overs from the last few weeks. The US is still waiting for DKC. You want to be envious, go look at Japan's VC list. It's massive.

Kamikaze said:
There's no continues, and barley if any health and power ups. Plus the control on the Wiimote is a bit sloppy, as it feels the buttons are too seperated.

So your complaining that its to hard
Try the Gc pad

Try leting the mouse loose in a few pageis theres hiddn power ups
Also the last boss is easy

The difficulty is mediocre, but some traps and environments are inevitable to avoid if you've never been in the environment.

Back