Status
Not open for further replies.

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
On November 6th, my brother was trying to get free wii points and was trying that stupid website for them.(dont ask what website it is)
He finally tried to get people to be refered by him and saw that I was on Wii Chat and then created an account and spamed a few new threads saying Free Wii Points! I then posted telling him to stfu and go away.
But then a moderator saw the thread within minutes and then deleted it and baned him for posting the thread, but since our computers are linked by the same address, the moderator baned me as well thinking i was creating accounts and spamming. Resulting in a 7 day bann on my account.
But heres the worst part, my account was only blocked for 7 days but now I cant go on Wii Chat from my house becuase my Ip Address is banned!

I attempted to send emails to the link provided but i'm very doubtful they got through. Is there anyway to get my bann revoked? I gave my borhter a kick to the teeth for this:sick: (jk)

The only person who can issue IP Bans is i0n. So if you would like to discuss your ban I suggest on contacting i0n by sending him a private message.

I tried to where it says please contacts the administrator and i sent him a message....over 7 days ago....

Aww, no! Wow, that's so lame. It was only your brother though? Why would
you need an IP ban for that? Unless your brother was making duplicate
accounts. I could see why your IP got banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back