Unlockable galaxies==luigi

cowzuvdoom

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2007
i KNow that if you beat the game with mario and luigi you unlock a secret galaxy. If any of you have amde it this far whats it like? Is the galaxy kool?

I've seen it before, it has to be one of the easiest purple coin missions ever.

It's no challenge, you just run through the star festival where all the people you've seen in the game are enjoying themselves. You get all 100 purple coins, you get a star. Simple.

Where does one start collecting purple coins in the first place? I always hear of them but I'm still clueless.

Then you see a Red Luma at the gateway and get his Red Star........
Yeah,the Galaxy is Toad Town.....Ive seen it and I like it(and want to unlock it)
I wonder if there are any OTHER Galaxys you get when you get all 120 Stars?

ralph said:
i beat galaxy in one day on my first try.

Really? You must be pretty fast, I mean taking an avg not unreasonable 5 minutes per star (+ a bit for the intro cutscene and the story cutscenes which I class as the game still) I estimate it would take you 20 consecutive hours (240 stars in all right?) I mean sure I guess you could do a level in under 5 mins but on some of the harder/bigger ones it'd take more than 5 mins to. This isn't taking into account the time needed to run around the central hub etc. If you did do it in a day then a)why did you rush through it for the sake of beating it :p b)dude...take a break ;)

hoogasian5 said:
do you unlock luigi after you beat bowser with mario?

No. You unlock him after getting all 120 stars with Mario, beat Bowser again, then you unlock Luigi. Same exact missions.

Last edited:
Back