URGENT! Im so desperate! my Wii is dying!

Chaos X

WiiChat Member
Apr 15, 2007
(sorry for my bad english)

:sad: i dunno if it was a virus or not but my wii started to get weird,

first: strange pixels appeared at the screen forming rows transparent-green-colored and transparent-black-colored, i was preety scared about it, it started happening one month ago, it can be seen always at the wii menu (every channel), at video secuences, and while playing on certain parts of the game (sonic secret rings (when fire appears) on zelda (everytime)) it only happens while using wii, when you put a GC cd it plays normally.

second: while playing sonic secret sings weirdly my wii turned off automatically, it happened 3 times almost every 25 minutes.

help me please!:sad: i dunno what the heck is happening to my wii :sad:

Allow it to cool for quite some time and then try again afterwards. If the problem persists then it advised that you call Nintendo.

Others have experienced this (first problem)...and its something that needs to be fixed.
Call Nintendo and ask for a repair....tell them your problem and they will definently know what to do
And your second problem....well maybe its a ghost.....:lol:
Really dont worry, call Nintendo and they'll send you a replacement or repair your Wii...NO CHARGES!

Last edited:
does that support applies to mexico too? or just US ?

:) THANK YOU ^^ muchas gracias! to you guys! im going to call tomorrow for support and we will see what happens ^^

If you want you can probably just take it back to where you bought it from and claim it under gurantee and you will get a fresh new one!! :)

Back