Valentines Day

chach

umm yaa.... anybody here?
May 13, 2007
In search of epic lulz
Wii Online Code
1185-8785-0113-8139
So what are you getting your significant other for V-day? Really I hate valentines day just another corporate holiday made up to get people to buy stuff, but still it's a nice gesture. I'm gonna make my own card with a bunch of pictures and stuff.

Really just an excuse to not spend that much money :lol: but hey it's the thought that counts right?

Ya it's just with girls they are always trying to trick you :p

"oh I don't want anything it's ok"

Valentines day rolls around...

"WTF!!! you didn't get me anything!!! I hate you"
:scared:

I'm taking the day off but she doesn't know it. ;) So shhh. I'm going to just show up at her work with a dozen long-stem reds. Which is sort of a big deal since she works like an hour from where I work. I'll take her out to lunch somewhere and cook her dinner I think too. I'd do more but she wanted to keep it kind of simple this year. So I sort of feel lame and copping out with just flowers as a gift, but then again they weren't cheap and I can't imagine not giving your gf at least flowers on V-day, so how do you do it "simple" and still do more than roses? Hence the lunch/dinner/surprise bits.

Input from female Wiichatters welcome.

I throw away the cards i got. I only like valentines day for the stuff.:ciappa:

DRMARIO said:
When I said uncomfortable, I meant the situation was uncomfortable..
Ha, I know.

Ah, sometimes my humor is just not appreciated... :frown2:

sremick said:
Is she hot?
Read the instructions. The strap goes around the thigh, then up through the middle. Make sure you don't have it on backwards.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and you are so getting laid dude. :yesnod:

i hate when girls come to pick me up(to go outside and do random styff) and my sisters and mom makes such a big deal about it. swarming questions at me lol

i got nobody........so im going to hang out with my friend...who alos gots nobody.....and get a heart shaped pizza....hope she likes it

lol

If I could, I'd build a raft and sail over the Atlantic Ocean, but, damn, it'd ruin my hair.

Back